">
Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
デスペラード,目を覚ましたらどうだい
亡命之徒為何你不清醒一點
You been out ridin' fences for so long now
もう長い間フェンスの上に腰掛けてるね
你築起城牆把自己圍起來已經很久了
Oh, you're a hard one
頑固者だね,君は
噢!你真是個固執的傢伙
I know that you got your reasons
自分なりの理由があるのはわかるけど
我明白你一定有你的理由
These things that are pleasin' you
君が楽しいと思っていることが
但那些令你歡欣的事情
Can hurt you somehow
本当は自分自身を傷つけているんだよ
總有一天會傷害你
Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
ダイヤのクイーンを引くだなんて
你不拿走方塊皇后(僅外表美麗的女孩)那張牌嗎?
She'll beat you if she's able
場合によっては君は負けちゃうんだよ
它將會把你擊垮
You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet
ハートのクイーンが一番いい手なのを知っているくせに
紅心皇后(你真正所心愛的女孩)一直是你最好的一張牌
Now it seems to me, some fine things
ボクにはいいカードと思うのが
我心目中的好牌
Have been laid upon your table
テーブルに並んでいるのに
都已攤開在你的面前
But you only want the ones that you can't get
君は手に入らないようなのしか狙わないんだね
但你卻只要那些得不到的
Desperado, oh, you ain't gettin' no younger
デスペラード, 君はもう若くないんだぜ
亡命之徒你已不再年輕
Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home
節々が痛くなって腹が減ると家に帰るんだね
你的苦痛,你的飢餓它們正催促你的歸來
And freedom, oh freedom well, that's just some people talkin'
そして自由になりたいからだって, そう,そう言う人間もいるけどね
自由啊!自由那只是一般人的說法
You're prisoner walking through this world all alone
君ってこの世を一人ぼっちで歩いている囚人さ
獨自行走天涯就是你的囚籠
Don't your feet get cold in the winter time?
冬になると足が冷えるだろ?
冬日裡,你的雙腳不覺得寒冷嗎?
The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine
雪も降らないし太陽も輝かない
天空不下雪,太陽也不照耀
It's hard to tell the night time from the day
夜も昼も区別がつかなくなっている
分辨不出白天或黑夜
You're losin' all your highs and lows
気持ちの高ぶりも落ち込みもなくなっている
你已一無所有
Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?
感情がなくなるっておかしなことじゃないか
這種失去的感覺很可笑吧
Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
デスペラード,目を覚ましたらどうなんだい
亡命之徒你為何還不清醒一點
Come down from your fences, open the gate
さあ,フェンスから降りてゲートを開けなよ
走下你的城牆,打開大門
It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you
雨が降っているかもしれないけど虹だって頭の上にある
外面也許下著雨但彩虹就在你的頭頂上
You better let somebody love you, before it's too late
誰かが君を愛してくれるようにしなよ, 遅くならないうちに
你最好讓別人愛你 在為時已晚之前
No comments:
Post a Comment